La Paz Living Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domain Registration, Website Hosting and Email Services - Baja Style

Go down

Domain Registration, Website Hosting and Email Services - Baja Style Empty Domain Registration, Website Hosting and Email Services - Baja Style

Post  RJA Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:11 am

I've been a reseller of domain registration, website hosting and email services through GoDaddy.com for a number of years and I recently rebranded my operation BajaSolutions.net to reflect the fact that I'm now available in Baja California Sur for anyone needing "hands-on" help getting (and staying) online.

For those of you not familiar with GoDaddy.com, they are considered the #1 domain registrar and website hosting company in the world. They own and operate a huge, 65,000 sq ft data center in Phoenix and guarantee 99.9% uptime. They don't outsource any of their services and they offer 24x7 native English-speaking telephone support from their Arizona facility. Services purchased through me come with all these same features, including support from those techs in Phoenix. In addition, I offer "local" hands-on help setting up accounts and maintaining services purchased through me. I think you'll find our offerings very competitively priced. Please check us out at:

www.BajaSolutions.net

or contact me at rja@BajaSolutions.net.
RJA
RJA

http://www.rjarcher.com

Back to top Go down