La Paz Living Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consider a seperate fishing section.

5 posters

Go down

Consider a seperate fishing section. Empty Consider a seperate fishing section.

Post  mike_la paz Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:05 am

Just to good to pass up an initial post to a new forum. I paricipate in several forums and the better ones have sub-divisions for general topics. Maybe others will share their thoughts as well.

mike_la paz

Back to top Go down

Consider a seperate fishing section. Empty Re: Consider a seperate fishing section.

Post  John Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:34 am

Could be a good idea in the future. I put 'fishing' and 'diving' in the title. Let's see if enough people show up where it demands its own forum! It's easy enough to split in the future.

John
Admin

https://lapazliving.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Consider a seperate fishing section. Empty Re: Consider a seperate fishing section.

Post  Jonathan Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:17 am

Hi Folks!

Been here 15 years running our two fleets. www.tailhunter-international.com. We also have the Tailhunter Bar and Restaurant on the Malecon. Thanks for putting up this site! Feliz Navidad everyone!

Jonathan Roldan
Tailhunter International Fishing Fleet
Tailhunter Bar
755 Obregon on the Malecon
La Paz BCS Mexico

Jonathan

Back to top Go down

Consider a seperate fishing section. Empty Seperate Fishing Forum

Post  DomMt Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:09 am

My vote is yes. Thanks for getting this up and running. Very Happy

DomMt

Back to top Go down

Post  John Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:42 am

Well, reel me in about 10 or 20 other fishermen and we'll do it Wink

John
Admin

https://lapazliving.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Consider a seperate fishing section. Empty Reeling them i

Post  DomMt Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:56 am

I will do my best to spread the word. Dom

DomMt

Back to top Go down

Consider a seperate fishing section. Empty fish

Post  Ramona Ray Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:26 am

sounds good to me, I vote yeah too,
I would use it to let you all out there that need a Capitan,and to be able to Post their availability,most of them live at the mercy of the owners of the fleets, and most of them are dirt poor and do not own their own pangas. Although there are quite a few that have through perseverance and hard work eventually been able to purchase one. But the earnings of a Capitan are megaer t o say the least, especially now as we have had a drastic drop in tourism this last two years, last year being the worst. Also of course most of them probably do not have computers, but then things are a changing- They are the ones who take ya all fishing - of course- unless your the Capitan or in Charge of a fleet like Jonathan!!
I also hear from the horses mouth or the Capitans mouth usually who has caught what and where, as I speak perfect Spanish- so does Jonathan,but them them guys are on the radio day and night blathering about fish all day too, so if ya all learn your espanyol you can listen in on the blather about the Jurel and the Pargos etc
Well for all of you who do not have your own personal and wonderful Capitan- I just so happen to have one, and his name is Cesar Marquez and needs work as he is going stir crazy being on solid ground, he can take you fishing in your panga or with notice find you one-He has been fishing since a little boy and is great grandson of one of the most famous fishermen and divers of La Paz, I swear he is part fish. Everyone says he has suerte- luck, well as you'all know most of fishing is a little of both- luck and skill and good equipment.
We do not own a panga, (well we do but the motor died,) and the car died, and that is why I am up in Yukuma freezing my you know what off, so I can return with a little jingle and a car- anyhow this is not an advertisement, but more of a plea, as he is home and would rather be taking someone out in the Bajo fishing...he speaks some ingles, and has my cell phone if anyone wants to rescue him from sheer boredom. It is 612-1170564 he is fun, and entertaining, and knows his fish!!Thanks guys Ramona

Ramona Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down