La Paz Living Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME FURNISHINGS AND ACCESSORIES

Go down

HOME FURNISHINGS AND ACCESSORIES Empty HOME FURNISHINGS AND ACCESSORIES

Post  rickeyricardos Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:11 am

My name is Rick Hawkins, owner of RICKEY RICARDO'S (www.rickeyricardos.com). I proudly offer higher quality Furniture and Accessories, Lamps, Rugs, and Mirrors. I work with many manufacturers in the US as well as in Mexico. Styles range from Contemporary to Regional Colonial. I am very glad to say my prices are the lowest in Baja for comparable quality. My customers can have that 'Million Dollar' look for only a small fraction thereof. Condo and Home "Packages" offer even greater discounts. I work with a Craftsman in Guadalajara who builds and re-creates beautiful replicas and custom pieces to your specifications. Number One selling Sealy Mattresses are my choice. Available in many models and in US sizes, these mattresses arrive quickly from the Mainland. At my same location, I opened an Art Gallery... arte galeria de mexico, Contemporary to Regional original oils and other art. Again, I work with an Artist who can create an original oil in most any size from your photo or mine. Please come and visit our ever changing Art Gallery and Showroom. Please plan to spend some time at my studio in Todos Santos, so we can create the perfect combination of items for you. Your home is an expression of yourself, and certainly the necessary time should be given to create your space as a reflection of you. I suggest you not rush this process, as what you purchase today will probably be with you for many years to come. I am available for a complimentary consultation in La Paz, Todos Santos, or Los Cabos after some initial discussion at my studio, on the telephone, or via email. Please see my website: www.rickeyricardos.com

rickeyricardos

Back to top Go down